The 2019 Colorado blizzard has affected the Crawford House with devastating results. The roof was blown off to include some of the cinder blocks. The broilers pipe was torn off causing a gas leak and no hot water, the circuit box has been damaged so there is no heat throughout the whole building. The Fire Department and Colorado Springs Utilities were on site and the House has now been "Red Tagged". We unable to take in Veterans until the building can be restored.
To assist in our rebuilding efforts you can click on our donate button or go to our gofundme by clicking here
On April 20, 2020 we were able to welcome our 1st Veteran. We are so excited to be back and serving those that have given so much for all of us. Thank you to our whole community for all of the beautiful support we received while we were going through the time of re-building. We will never be able to do this without each of you!
(Hover over each catagory for additional pages)