• Department of Military and Veterans Affairs - The State of Colorado Office of the Department of Veterans Affairs.
• CO Hire Patriots - Hire Patriots job board website you can post-one day, part-time and full-time jobs. Active duty military or veterans in the local community can then search for jobs on the website and contact potential employers by email. Veterans can also post their resumes on the website for employers to review. And what makes this unique is this is all free!
• Colorado Veteran Services (Dept of Labor & Employment) - Our mission is to provide Veterans and transitioning service members with the resources and services to succeed in the 21st Century workforce by meeting labor-market demands with qualified Veterans.
• US Departmen of Veteran Affairs Crisis Hotline - No matter what you are experiencing, there is support for getting your life back on track.
• National Coalition for Homeless Veterans - The National Coalition for Homeless Veterans (NCHV) will end homelessness among veterans by shaping public policy, promoting collaboration, and building the capacity of service providers.
• US Dept of Labor Veterans Employment Training Service - National Homeless Veterans' Reintegration Program (HVRP) Technical Assistance Center.
• Addiction Center - AddictionCenter.com is a professional web guide that connects individuals struggling with addiction to treatment options.
• VA Mortgage Loan Rates and Refinance - Our country is indebted to veterans of the armed forces, and VA mortgages are one way we can help reward them for their contributions. Guaranteed by the Veterans Administration, these loans have helped countless Americans who served in the armed forces enjoy home ownership.
• Rehab.com - For a list of multiple rehabilitation organizations in Colorado Springs, CO.
• Colorado Springs VA Clinic - PFC Floyd K. Lindstrom Outpatient Clinic. Located at 3141 Centennial Blvd. Colorado Springs, CO 80907. (719) 327-5660
• El Paso County Veterans Services - El Paso County, CO Veterans Assistance Office.
• Homes for All Veterans (HAV) - Rocky Mountain Human Services funds HAV which provides outreach, case management and access to community resources to homeless or at-risk vets and their families throughout Colorado. RMHS is located at 17 S. Weber Street. The phone number is (719) 323-2600.
• Mt. Carmel - Peer Navigators are provided to veterans to help them find and use available community resources at no cost in the following areas and more: child care, finances, legal issues, jail diversion, skill training, technical training, education, job placement, mental health care, trauma recovery, suicide prevention, substance abuse help, support groups, crisis stabilization, disease management, brain injury care, and dental care. (719)309-4714
• Homeward Pikes Peak - The catalyst in the Pikes Peak region's commitment to eliminate homelessness by coordinating, facilitating and monitoring a strategic plan for homeless services and resource utilization.
• National Call Center for Homeless Veterans - US Dept of Veterans Affairs national homeless veterans program.
• Veterans Trauma Court - The VTC program provides jail diversion services to vets with trauma spectrum disorders related to military service who have been charged with a lower level felony. With the permission of the 4th Judicial District District Attorney’s Office, eligible vets are moved from the traditional courtroom system into the VTC. For more info, call Leo Martinez at AspenPointe, (719) 377-0474.
(Hover over each catagory for additional pages)